Request Personal Information Change

Fill out the Personal Information Change Form and bring it to the Admissions Office, located in the  Student Services Building, along with the following items at the time of request:

  1. Social Security Card – with new name indicated
  2. Drivers License – with new name indicated


NOTE: This form is ONLY for changes to your NAME and/or ADDRESS

If you need to change your RESIDENCY STATUS, you will need to follow the Residency Reclassification process outlined on our Residency Information page.