Eagle Student Ambassadors are student leaders who represent the diverse and distinctive population of Northeast Texas Community College. They are very knowledgeable about the College and foster a positive image of our campus to the community.
Student ambassadors work closely with faculty and staff to welcome campus visitors, provide them with accurate information, and establish relationships that support our campus visitation programs through tours and special events.
Student Ambassadors are current students who act as a link between the College and the outside community. They use their own experience to give prospective students an idea of what college life is about and what it is like to be a student.
Student Ambassadors play a vital support role to NTCC Prospective Student Advisors such as:
- Leading campus tours and organizing fun interactive activities
- Attending High Schools with the recruiter and sharing their college experiences with students.
- Attending School and Community Expos (College Fairs)
- Assist with the Graduation Ceremony by being a host or hostess
- Represent the College at special events upon request
The program also provides the Student Ambassadors with an excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience – improving skills such as communication, team work and working with different age groups.