A special effort is exerted at NTCC by the Office of Student Development and Inclusion to create and maintain an atmosphere where students may develop to their maximum potential. The administration, faculty, and staff facilitate learning through emphasis on the needs and interest of the students. Formal instructional programs, organized student activities, student organizations, intercollegiate athletics, and informal day-to-day interrelationships contribute to the total educational experience at Northeast Texas Community College.
What you will find in the Office of Student Development and Inclusion:
- Student Activities Calendars
- Lost and Found
- Student Handbooks
- Information on Student Organizations
- Student Organization Registration Form
- Information on Student Government Association
- A variety of ways to get involved in your campus
The Office of Student Development and Inclusion is located in the Student Union Building.