About this position
- Bachelors Degree required; Teacher certification preferred.
- Complete 15 hours of Professional Development annually.
About our ideal candidate
- Teach GED and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes on an as needed basis
- Collaborate with teachers in regards to class materials and lesson plans
- Keep confidential and thorough record of class activities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- Proficient computer skills (including Microsoft Office, Internet and email)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Possess initiative and organizational skills
- Demonstrate ability to work and communicate effectively with students of diverse ethnic, economic, and cultural background.