About this position
NTCC Funeral Service Education Faculty are responsible for providing quality instruction to students thus ensuring the fulfillment of departmental educational goals and objectives. These responsibilities require leadership in both academic and workforce areas and include meeting student retention goals, directing and participating in educational planning, evaluating student performance, motivating and advising students, and ensuring program compliance with all applicable accrediting agencies.
About our ideal candidate
- Bachelors Degree required
- Graduate of an ABFSE Accredited Funeral Service Program.
- Candidates must be a licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer in their state of residence and be willing to reciprocate to Texas, if licensed in another state.
- Must obtain a Masters degree within five years of full-time appointment.
- Minimum three year of work experience as a licensed Funeral Service Provider.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills.
- Knowledge of current Funeral Services practices, laws, and regulations.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Masters Degree (in related discipline).
- Recent teaching experience.
- Minimum five years of work experience as a licensed Funeral Service Provider.