Once your application is received and processed, you will receive an email or letter in the mail requesting documentation necessary to complete the process. It is important that you respond promptly to this letter, as no further action can be made until this step is completed.
After NTCC has received your application and documentation, the Financial Aid office will be able to process your application. Now you may check your award status online via NTCC Financial Aid System.
How to access NTCC Financial Aid System
To access the award information from Campus Connect:
- Go to https://myeagle.ntcc.edu
- Log in using your portal username and password.
Click onâ€śNeed Assistance?â€ť if you need help accessing the portal.
- Click on the Financial Aid link from the Student menu area on the left.
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to selectâ€śFirst Time Userâ€ť under the submit button in the login box. Follow the prompts to complete your login profile.
- Click on theâ€śYour Documentsâ€ť tab and submit all necessary documentation
(Please Note: your application cannat be reviewd until all documentatin has been received).
- Click on theâ€śMessagesâ€ť tab to review your messages regarding your application.
- Click onâ€śYour Awardsâ€ť to review your awarded financial aid.
Still have questions?
Click here to e-mail the NTCC Financial Aid Office. One of our Financial Aid advisors will respond promptly (usually within 24 hours).